- To promote Buddhist activities.
- To foster Thai culture and traditions.
- To inform the public of the monastery’s activities.
- To maintain and promote brotherhood/sisterhood.
- To provide a public relations centers center for Buddhists living in the United States.
- To promote spiritual development and positive thinking.
- To help acquire and inner peace.
- Wat Nawamintararachutis temple is non-political.
We look forward to meditating with you!
All members and Friends are invited
Please Practice the Dhamma in a temple :pay respect to monks, chant, listen to homilies, circumambulate, and meditate.
Even as rain into an ill-thatched house,
Even so lust penetrates an undeveloped mind.